Role - Be responsible for building highly scalable core infrastructures within the hosting facility and deliver support for that infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical and logistical issues
- Experience in continuous integration skills for real-time testing and diagnostics within a diverse cloud environments
- Partner closely with the technical delivery teams to adapt to changing conventions, tooling developments, and expansion to new data areas
- Collect, track, & present metrics related to processes, team accuracy and efficiency, and drive improvements in efficiency, throughput, and cost across the organization
- Communicate effectively with other operations and/or program managers at other sites regarding risks, mitigation strategies, and success of project SLAs
- Continuously evaluate tools and processes to improve Business IT productivity
- Be responsible for ISO/QMS and functional SLA based business and team reviews
- Build long term relationships with outside vendors for IT related products and services.
Technical & Professional • Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering.
• Good experience in Linux, Windows/Web Server/Database/Networking/Virtualization
• Good knowledge of Amazon Web Services/Microsoft Azure or Google cloud.
• Proven experience managing IT infrastructure and services.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
|Experience||8 - 14 Years|
|Salary||7 Lac To 9 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - DataBase / Datawarehousing|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||IT Project Manager IT Manager IT head IT officer|
|Contact Person||Darshan shah|
|Address||404, 4th Floor, Neo Corporate Plaza, Ramchandra Lane Extension, Opp. Kapol Banquet Hall, Malad - West|